All Boru stoves are made in Ireland. Stove manufacturing takes 2-3 weeks from the order day.
Frame available, extra: €100
Glass frame extra: €200
Boru 600i Insert Stove
- *Airwash system for cleaner glass
- **C02 burn technology for a cleaner burn
- Insert Stoves
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Multifuel grate for burning wood and solid fuel
- Fits into a 600mm opening
- Contemporary look
- Radiant heat and natural hot air convection
- 78.8% efficient
- Optional frames available extra wide, 4 sided or 3 sided
- Available with optional central air intake (outside air)
- 10kw output
- Also available in Double Sided
- Made In Ireland
*Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
**C02 Burn Technology is the secondary burn of gas which would normally be emitted into the atmosphere. It means that you are doing your bit for the environment while saving hard earned cash. Who would have thought that helping to save the planet could also help save money.
The Boru 600 Inset stoves are a class leader when it comes to space heating. They have a massive 10kw output and a large viewing area of the flame. The Boru 600i stoves come standard as insert stoves.
|Dimensions||420 x 600 x 550 mm|
|Central Air Intake available?||Yes|
|Boiler Model Available?||Yes|
|kW to the room||10kW|
|Double Sided Option Available?||Yes|
|Glass size||Old Size: 457 X 295 New Size: 470 X 325|