External air kit €149
Specifically designed for today’s living, Waterford Stanley has reinvented the classic Stanley stove design with a contemporary look for today’s homes and lifestyles. There has never before been a Stanley stove that offers this combination of style, performance and energy management.
- Unpacked Dimensions
- Height 820mm
- Width 595mm
- Depth 625mm
- Weight Gross Weight 241kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 73.1%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Central Heating Yes
- Powerful performance on demand – Max 5.5kW heat output to room and max 14kW boiler output
- Heats up to 12 standard radiators
- 76.1% efficient – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Reginald stove, please click here
- External air supply kit
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.