All Boru stoves are made in Ireland. Stove manufacturing takes 2-3 weeks from the order day.
Frame available, extra: €100
Boru 500i Insert Stove
- *Airwash system for cleaner glass
- **C02 burn technology for a cleaner burn
- Multifuel grate for burning wood and solid fuel
- Inset Stoves
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Fits into a 500mm opening
- Contemporary look
- Radiant heat and convection
- Optional frames available extra wide, 4 sided or 3 sided.
- 8.5kw output
- 81% Efficient
- Made In Ireland
*Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
**C02 Burn Technology is the secondary burn of gas which would normally be emitted into the atmosphere. It means that you are doing your bit for the environment while saving hard earned cash. Who would have thought that helping to save the planet could also help save money.
If stoves were art then the Boru 500i insert stoves would be a masterpiece. 500mm in width you can be sure they will be noticed. The Boru 500i stoves have c02 burn technology so you can be confident that you are doing your bit for the environment.
|Dimensions||420 x 500 x 550 mm|
|Central Air Intake available?||Yes|
|Boiler Model Available?||No|
|kW to the room?||8.5kW|
|Double sided option available?||Yes|
|Glass size||Old Size – 355 X 290mm New Size – 370 X 325mm|