Stove Fire Rope is used in high temperature situations for sealing and jointing. Often used on the first joint of a flue system to a stove and around the inside of stove doors to create an airtight seal.
- Allows your stove to burn at its optimal rate
- Creates an airtight seal
- Resistant to high temperatures- 550oC
- Soft- more flexible
- In white colour
- For jointing and sealing in stove flue systems
- For sealing around stove glass and stove doors
- For sealing together stove panels
Price per 1m.