SOLIS I80 Single Sided Insert
The SOLIS I80 insert stove adds luxury to any room. Available in black glass or black steel frames with large viewing window, the inserts are a must-have in any living room. The SOLIS I80 Model also features fan assisted convection heating so you can heat other rooms in your home
- Energy Rating A+
- Maximum Heat Output 12kW to the room
- Net efficient 85% – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Graphite steel build with high end glass frame
- Combined Secondary window wash & Tertiary control
- True wood burning stove
- Fan assisted convection heat
- Capability to channel air into other rooms
- Large viewing glass
- Fully steel stove
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 6”/150mm diameter chimney
- External Air supply as standard – (80mm pipe not supplied)
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13229
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- External air supply kit
|Width||Body 780mm /Frame 880mm|
|Height||Body 590mm /Frame 668mm|
|Flue Outlet Diameter||6”/150mm flue|
Information on Wood Fuels
Dry seasoned wood contains up to 90% less moisture than fresh cut wood, which means it produces less steam and saves up to 50% of potential heat.
Also keep in mind that hard wood is a better option than soft wood as it is slower to burn, meaning you will use less.
Wood is a renewable fuel source that is gentler on the environment. It also helps the preservation of fossil fuels such as coal and oil.
Ecodesign is the European-wide programme to lower emissions to improve air quality from a range of appliances that use energy including stoves. Ecodesign labelling came into force 1st January 2022 and applies to both wood burning and solid fuel stoves.
The Ecodesign Directive Covers: Minimum efficiency rating of 75% for stoves, Reduction of CO (Carbon monoxide) –88%, New limit for emissions of NOx, Introduction in requirements for Particulate matter and organic gaseous compounds.
All our Stanley and Bilberry Solid Fuel, Wood, Pellet and Gas stoves and inserts are Ecodesign certified