NEW! SOLIS I 80 DOUBLE SIDED INSERT
The SOLIS I 80 double sided stove is a beautiful thing to behold. With large viewing window and designer glass frame on both sides, the SOLIS double sided range will make any room luxurious. In addition to heating two rooms with its generous output you can also direct heat into other rooms of the house.
- Unpacked Dimensions
- Height Body 595mm /Frame 725mm
- Width Body 780mm /Frame 990mm
- Depth 550mm
- Weight 125kgs
- Height To Centre Of Rear Flue 390mm
- Wood 79%
- Airwash Yes
- Wood Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Black Yes
- Room Heater Yes
- Maximum Heat Output 14kW to both rooms
- Net efficient 79% – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Graphite steel build with high end glass frame
- Combined Secondary window wash & Tertiary control
- True wood burning stove
- Fan assisted convection heat
- Capability to channel air into other rooms
- Large viewing glass
- Fully steel stove
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 6”/150mm diameter chimney
- External Air supply as standard – (100mm pipe not supplied)
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley stoves.
- A Energy Label
- To view the manual for the SOLIS I80 Double Sided Insert Stove.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Information on wood fuels
Unlike fossil fuels, such as coal, gas or oil, wood is carbon neutral. This means that burning a log of wood only produces as much carbon dioxide as a log decomposing on the forest floor. If used in the right circumstances wood can be a highly economical choice, too.
Dry seasoned wood contains up to 90% less moisture than fresh cut wood, which means it produces less steam and saves up to 50% of potential heat.
Also keep in mind that hard wood is a better option than soft wood as it is slower to burn, meaning you will use less.
Wood is a renewable fuel source that is gentler on the environment. It also helps the preservation of fossil fuels such as coal and oil.
Hints and tips
- For the best drying conditions, store your logs in a dry store allowing plenty of air to flow around them
- Wood burns best on a bed of ash so make sure your firebox always has some ash in it
- Pick out the driest logs; they’re easy to spot as the bark comes away easily
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.