External air kit €149
Specifically designed for today’s living, Waterford Stanley has reinvented the classic Stanley stove design with a contemporary look for today’s homes and lifestyles. There has never before been a Stanley stove that offers this combination of style, performance and energy management.
The Reginald Eco will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Powerful performance on demand – Max 5kW heat output to room and max 10.5kW boiler output
- Heats up to 7 standard radiators
- 75% efficient – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals.