The gasfire MatriX 1050 650-I is a modern frameless frontfire with the innovative Log Burner 2.0®.
The current interieurtrend is a revival of charme. The ceramic logs are back and the real fire image is hot again. Next to the fire, cupboards, TV-wall, bookshelves or atmospheric lightning are integrated. In this way the fire completes the rest of the livingroom interior.
Faber translates this trend to a new serie frameless MatriX fires. The serie 1050 650 fires contains highly quantitive elements as the Log Burner 2.0 wich can’t be differentiated of real fire. The build-inn framework are available in different depths for a tailormade installation. The frameworks can be used both for a four as a threesided installation.
The Symbio lightmodule combines optimal atmosphere with a low power consumption. A glowing coalbed gives in general much heat which is not desired. With the Symbio lightmodule remote control you can switch the “coalbed” off and on. The coalbed is enlighted with a energy efficiënt LED module. Led light is famous for it’s long life span.
Other designs: 1050 650-II and 1050 650-III
- -Built in Fire
- -Balanced Flue
- -Burner: Log Burner 2.0®.
- -Decoration options: ceramic logs
- -Heat input (KW): 11,3
- -Maximum measured heat output: 87%
- -Control: remote control GV60 premium
- -Optional: ITC app
- -Electric connection with ITC: 230 V
- -Electric connection without ITC:6-230V
- -Natural gas: yes
- -LPG gas: yes
- -Burningchamber: flat steel interior (standard) or black glass (optional)
- -Optional: anti reflective glass
- -Optional: set convection grills