The gasfire MatriX 1050 650-II is a modern frameless front fire with the innovative Log Burner 2.0®.
This build-inn fire offers unknown designers possibilities. It is a fire with a fluent continuous model line and build-inn frames in two depths, which can be used as a 4 and 3-sided fire. With the 3-sided variant you can choose to connect the plateau up to the glass of the fire for a tight finish of the installation.
The Symbio lightmodule combines optimal atmosphere with a low power consumption. A glowing coalbed gives in general much heat which is not desired. With the Symbio lightmodule remote control you can switch the “coalbed” off and on. The coalbed is enlighted with a energy efficiënt LED module. Led light is famous for it’s long life span.
Other designs: 1050 650-I and 1050 650-III
- -Built in Fire
- -Balanced Flue
- -Burner: Log Burner 2.0®.
- -Decoration options: ceramic logs
- -Heat input (KW): 11,3
- -Maximum measured heat output: 87%
- -Control: remote control GV60 premium
- -Optional: ITC App
- -Electric connection with ITC: 230 V
- -Electric connection without ITC:6-230V
- -Natural gas: yes
- -LPG gas: yes
- -Burningchamber: flat steel interior (standard) or black glass (optional)
- -Optional: anti reflective glass
- -Optional: set convection grills