To make your garden even more appealing, Faber asked the interior architect Kees Marcelis to design a practical and fully portable outdoor fire place. The black colour and minimalist design of theBUZZ perfectly fit the currently trending rigid lines in the gardening architecture. The two large wheels of theBUZZ allow you to easily move it to the desired place in your garden. This fireplace uses a propane gas bottle, hidden in the space underneath the fire. One bottle burns for 15 hours on average, depending on how hot you keep the fire burning. Optionally, you can also connect the fireplace to a fixed natural gas outlet.
Even though theBUZZ burns on gas, the realistic wood decor of the fire effect provides an extremely cosy atmosphere. Faber’s theBUZZ gas fire comes with a beautiful cover.
Fireplaces with fire surround
- – Fully portable with integrated handle
- – LPG version as standard, natural gas version optional
- – Uses 0.7kg of Propane gas per hour
- – Manual control
- – Supplied with Faber-branded cover
- – Optional ashtray available at extra cost